- The 1st Regiment of Foot, or Royal Scots
- The Scottish Regiment of Foot Guards and The 3rd Regiment of Foot Guards
- The 21st (Royal North British Fusiliers)
- The 25th Regiment of Foot
- The 26th Cameronian Regiment by Richard Simkin and H. Oakes-Jones
- The 26th Cameronian Regiment by Reginald Augustus Wymer
- The 42nd (The Royal Highland) Regiment of Foot
- The 42nd (The Royal Highland) Regiment of Foot by Harry Payne
- The 71st (Highland) Light Infantry
- The 72nd, or The Duke of Albany's Own Highlanders
- The 73rd Regiment of Foot, later the 73rd (Perthshire) Regiment of Foot
- The 74th (Highland) Regiment of Foot
- The 75th Highland Regiment, later the 75th Regiment of Foot
- The 78th (Highland) Regiment of Foot, or The Ross-shire Buffs.
- The 79th Regiment of Foot, (or Cameron Highlanders).
- The 90th Perthshire Light Infantry
- The 91st (Argyllshire) Highlanders
- The 92nd (Gordon Highlanders) Regiment
- The 93rd Sutherland Highlanders
- The Scots Fusilier Guards
- The Scots Guards
- The Scottish Regiments circa. 1890-1892 by Richard Simkin
- Some Regimental Colours
- Recruiting Posters for the Scottish Regiments
- Four Caricatures - Greys, Seaforths, Argylls and the Scots Guards circa. 1882
Readers are invited to add information about any of the above prints, by creating an topic on that article in the Forum Page Area. All illustrations and text are copyright protected.
Return to this Index Page
You can return to this index page by either clicking on the return link at the bottom left hand corner of that article page, or the back to previous page button at the top left hand corner of your browser.
Saving Articles for Off-Line Viewing
After accessing any of the above titles, it can be also be saved for viewing off-line. On the Menu bar above click on File, followed by Save As... , then decide where to save it. To the right of File name: chose a suitable name for the file, against Save as type: chose Web Archive, Single file (*.mht). Then click on Save.