- Flags of the Covenanters at Drumclog and Bothwell Brig' 1679
- The Scottish Regiment of Foot Guards 1685
- The Guidon of Lord Cardross's Dragoons 1689-1690
- The Woman Trooper of the Scots Greys - Mother Ross 1706
- Officer's Cap - Royal Regiment of North British Dragoons circa. 1742
- Black Watch Grenadier Company Caps circa. 1742-1767
- A Relic of the '45' - The Flag of the Angus Regiment
- The 64th Loudon's Highlanders 1745-1748
- An Unidentified Officer's Grenadier Cap
- The 3rd Regiment of Foot Guards - Corporal 1751
- The Royal Clothing Warrant of 1751 - Infantry and Cavalry
Readers are invited to add information about any article above, by creating an topic on that article in the Forum Page Area. All illustrations and text are copyright protected.
Return to this Index Page
You can return to this index page by either clicking on the return link at the bottom left hand corner of that article page, or the back to previous page button at the top left hand corner of your browser.
Saving Articles for Off-Line Viewing
After accessing any of the above titles, it can be also be saved for viewing off-line. On the Menu bar above click on File, followed by Save As... , then decide where to save it. To the right of File name: chose a suitable name for the file, against Save as type: chose Web Archive, Single file (*.mht). Then click on Save.